sexta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2011


Elba Roberta, 25 years old.
Natal, RN, Brazil
Hi and welcome to the Bachelor’s Program in Science and Technology.
I graduated in Geology and Mining from CEFET-RN, and for three years I worked in this area. This course has given me many experiences; through it, I have visited all the states in Brazil. My best and greatest adventure was when I spent some months working with mineral exploration camped in the Amazon. Currently, in order to broaden my knowledge and grow professionally, I quit my job to study science and technology in UFRN.
I always try to improve myself in what I do. As regards my cultural tastes, music is what moves me, especially good music, such as rock or metal, blues, jazz, country from the 50s, 60s and 70s. I love air travel. Riding through the clouds is spectacular. Venturing into some extreme sports renew me. For example, hiking is very good for my ideas, while dancing helps me to concentrate. I have several books, and I like reading things related to my area and also biographies. On Saturday night I like to hang out with my friends. I have a great passion for movies and sitcoms, in particular Star Trek. Trying different tastes is extraordinary, but I am a little selective, being a vegetarian. Drinks fascinate me, especially wines. I like to discuss on a variety of issues, so that I can have a reasonable knowledge about everything.
In sum, I am passionate about life!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário