sexta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2011


Paulo André de Sena Castro - 201004472
Born in October 13, 1984, in Fortaleza – CE, having completed secondary education in 2002, I joined in the Brazilian Navy in 2004, by public tender, subsequently I studied technical naval communications in 2008, being promoted the graduation of Cable naval Communications, graduation which I perform currently. I have interest in several areas of action, because I very much like computer, telecommunications, cinema and music, among other issues. After form engineering area in one of the subsequent course of Baccalaureate in Science and Technology, intending to give continuity to naval career, by tendering for promotion or work in the middle civil, in the area of support or creation.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário