domingo, 23 de janeiro de 2011


Profile

CÉLIO ADRIANO DA SILVA BANDEIRA (Perfil)
Curso: CIÊNCIAS E TECNOLOGIA
Matrícula: 2010043049
Natural of Rio de Janeiro, 27 years, coming from public schools, I intend to finish the BC & T and specialize in the area of software engineering, I'm eclectic, but I hear more instrumental, rock, pagode, in my spare time, I read the book of logical character or supernatural. I like to go to the beach and learn about places and people, Gnostic spiritually, I read the bible and other books related to religions, I'm currently serving in Brazil through the Navy, professional stewardship, military career. In 2010 I could realize my dream of joining the college and establish themselves in the military. My hobby is to learn mathematics and physics.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário